About trust registration and other legal details
M.S.Natyalaya is synonymous with quality training for classical Indian dance, Bharatanatyam. To promote and impart quality education and training in classical Bharatanatyam & also to meet the growing demands & interests among this generation to learn the art,
M.S.Natyalaya Trust (BK IV 403/14-15) has been formed with the objectives mentioned below.
We accept Donations from Patrons for the Trust. Donations to the Trust are exempted from Income Tax as per section 80G of the Indian Income Tax Rules. Donations can be sent to our Office Address, through Cheques or Demand Drafts, payable to
- To impart quality art education like dance and music and enable the students to obtain professional degree from any recognized university in India imparting such eduction.
- To obtain the affiliation to any recognized University in India imparting art education and conduct grade examination to the students on the syllabi prescribed by such University and as per the terms and conditions set out by the University.
- To provide certification to students upon clearing examination on each level or syllabi prescribed by M.S.Natyalya.
- Conducting programs through out India to help students get better exposure.
- To honor musicians or artists and to award performing students.
- To institute a fund for the purpose of giving scholarships to performing students and to aid poor students.
- To conduct examinations and awarding certificates either independently or in association with a university, college or any other premier institutions.
- To act as a study center or an extension center on behalf of any university only in the line of music and dance.
- To collect funds from voluntary donors for executing the purpose of this Trust.
- To provide a platform for performing arts
- To provide quality art education by appointing qualified tutors.
M.S.Natyalaya Trust, Bengaluru.